Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What it is like.

As a college student, I find myself always being busy...whether I'm at school, working, or sleeping. Yes sleeping keeps a person busy. I have discovered that being a student at IPFW has proven how lazy a person can be. Because I'm attending a local university, and I'm so close to home (literally 2 minutes away) I have slipt into a coma of procrastination. But this is probably not just me, many other students out there, such as my roommates who are always busy with the IPFW Tennis Team, I have a mild case of procrastination compared to them. My daily life at IPFW consists of class everday from 11-1150, with the exception of Wednesdays and Fridays where I go until 1:00. I find that if I keep myself motivated, I'll continue on with my school work but it is very easy to fall back with the blink of an eye. For most students at IPFW their daily life is probably similar to mine, minus living in a house with 6 guys, we school, work, and sleep. What else is there too it?

4 comments:

  1. I spend a lot of 12 hour days at school, then go home to do homework, fall asleep and wake up to do it all over again. It's hard to have motivation sometimes when there's never any fun involved.

    How do you actually go about keeping motivated? Does IPFW help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life as a college student is tough! I work 2 jobs and have full-time status at IPFW. What keeps me motivated? Knowing that once I graduate I may be able to stop serving the white trash that comes into the places I waitress at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. college life is hard. And for me, since im international student, even focusing english conversations is also hard. I need more motivation too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so much to do that I don't even know where to begin... Most of my classes meet once a week and I am doing a couple online classes, so it requires a lot of self-discipline. This has definitely been a rough semester.

    ReplyDelete